voicefromthelake

Thoughts, Rants, Observations and maybe a laugh. On politics, sports and anything else i find worth posting

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Tired already

Over the New Years Week I took all but a 1/2 day off and SLEEP, ok some relatives came by to visit, but to be honest although it was great to see the, especially the east coaster I need more sleep or sex. Since sex would mean a had a woman in the area or at least passing by that's out. So, Football, nap, lunch, nap, Football, drink, nap, dinner, nap, drink, Sleep was the main objective.
So I go back to work on monday and now its tuesday night an I'm wiped out again. Now it could have been that I had may annual review today, over 26 months late, work short on cash (short term sucky, long term fine). Then I allowed myself to get up in sniping about a bureacrat. This person does work hard and has the right goals in mind, but DAMN, this woman can be COOL, CONDISSENDING, and lack a tsuamui size amount of "I'm here to help" not NO, NO, NO and No I didn't that I told you that (just check here continuing of change in every other email)
I even got so cheesed by here lack of listening skills, cover my (her) ass positions and NEGATIVE Karma that I even popped of to a Elected Offical and Department Head, but both of them were even more down on her.
Now I don't like her as a person, I don't think she does a job and PLEASE!!!!! wash that damn hair woman!@!#%#*+.
BUT, I must say I made a mistake by saying it to other governmental employees.
So to say the least my brain has tired in just to day.

NOTE: Until the court case in E WA about a government worker blog and getting fired, I with hold the name for MY protection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home